Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Dance Along With Chemistry

This is what happens when you ask General Chemistry students to make a music video (or teaching with humor)!

Check out these creative youtube videos that are chocked full of learning.

Here is the playlist

Here is the rubric

What the students had to say

"I thought it was a good project with the right amount of time to complete it. The project allowed us to use more creativity as well as demonstrate our knowledge of chemistry."

"I think it was an interesting and helpful way to learn and understand content better, especially when you have to apply it."

"First, I was worried about if we could sing or not however, while we were doing, it was really fun and if I have chance to do it again, it will be pleasure."

"I think all of us worked together well as a group, and I really enjoyed it. I hope this goes on next year."

"It was an overall fun experience and I was able to learn and better remember the concepts we demonstrated in our video in a fun manner."

1 comment: