Subscribe in a reader

Thursday 28 April 2016

Padlet - A tool for Collaborative Sharing.

Padlet - A tool for Collaborative Sharing.

I was looking for a place where I could project the work of all students in my class. I wanted my students to benefit from the work of other students and also to post their feedback. Ms.Geetha gave me few options and at this point of the year when I am busy with too many things happening I was kind of hesitant to try anything. But to my surprise it did not take much of my time, but at the same time I could place all that I wanted in one wall.

·      Students work
·      Students in action in class
·      Feedback from students.
I am sure it will be good for parents also to see. This could be adapted for other purposes in my class.
Here is the link to our class work. Much more could be added to this!







No comments:

Post a Comment